T2Express version 2011.2
Overview [Interested in other versions]
- This version is free, use at your own risk.
- It covers tax year start from Jan. 1, 2009, to tax year end of Apr. 30, 2012.
- This is a limited version, many T2 tax forms are missing, but the essential ones are included.
- T2 Internet Filing is certified.
- Print function is supported by generating printable
.pdf file, including the GIFI schedules.
- Please send us your feedback!
How to use T2Express software
Check out this FAQ Link
License Price for v2011.2
Forms and Schedules Supported
- Free, you can use it without license key
- T2 form
- GIFI Balance
- GIFI Non-farm income
- GIFI Notes Checklist
- GIFI Summary Income
- Schedule 1 - Net Income (Loss) For Income Tax Purposes
- Schedule 2 - Charitable Donations And Gifts
- Schedule 3 - Dividends Received, Taxable Dividends Paid, And Part IV Tax Calculation
- Schedule 4 - Corporation Loss Continuity And Application
- Schedule 5 - Tax Calculation Supplementary - Corporations
- Schedule 6 - Summary Of Dispositions Of Capital Property
- Schedule 7 - Calculation Of Aggregate Investment Income And Active Business Income
- Schedule 8 - Capital Cost Allowance
- Schedule 9 - Related and Associated Corporations
- Schedule 10 - Cumulative Eligible Capital Deduction
- Schedule 11 - Transactions With Shareholders, Officers, or Employees
- Schedule 23 - Agreement Among Associated Canadian-Controlled Private Corporations To Allocate The Business Limit
- Schedule 24 - First-time Filer After Incorporation, Amalgamation, Or Winding-up Of A Subsidiary Into A Parent
- Schedule 49 - Agreement Among Associated Canadian-Controlled Private Corporations To Allocate The Expenditure Limit
- Schedule 50 - Shareholder Information
- Schedule 53 - General Rate Income Pool (GRIP) Calculation
- Schedule 55 - Part III.1 Tax On Excessive Eligible Dividend Designations
- Schedule 500 - Ontario Corporation Tax Calculation
- Schedule 501 - Ontario Adjusted Taxable Income Of Associated Corporations To Determine Surtax