where to claim political donation amount?

contact mytaxexpress
2014-05-05 22:59

If it's for federal party, the donation amount is entered at field 409 on page 2 of schedule 1;
federal political donation

 if it's for provincial party, enter it into a similar field on provincial tax (e.g. field 6003 of form AB 428) or credit form (e.g. field 6310 of form ON 479), depending on which tax province you live in.

 AB Tax form, AB 428

Alberta political donation

 ON Credit form, ON 479

Ontario political donation

Tags: donation, political
Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry