Company   |   Contact Us   |   T2 Software   |   FAQ   |   Home
Canadian Personal/Corporate Tax Software
  Install myTaxExpress
  License Installation
Create New Return
  Coupled Return
  Save Tax Return
  Open Tax Return
  Add/Remove Tax Slip
  Add/Remove Tax Form
  Check Return Result
  Print Tax Return
Screen Shot
[New tax return]

To create a new tax return. Click menu "Start | Create new tax return...", or click "New Return" button on the toolbar.

In the "New tax return" dialog, fill your personal information carefully. Note you cannot change SIN number, marriage status and tax province after you finished "New tax return" dialog. You should create a new tax return if you should make such changes.

click to see large picture

Coupled Return

From tax year 2003, you can create a coupled return with your spouse, as indicated by red color highlighted checkbox below. Coupled return means one tax return file for two people, and spouse tax data are transferred between each other automatically.

click to see large picture

Company   |   Contact Us   |   T2 Software   |   FAQ   |   Home
Copyright 2001-2020 Arcadia Solution Corp. All rights reserved.